Our clients are selected through a referral process from several non-profit organizations in the local area.
Unfortunately, we are unable to serve walk-in clients. Appointments are scheduled ahead of time to allow families private time to shop with assistance from our volunteers.
For more information about requirements and the referral process, please contact us.
All items are brand-new in the original packaging. Each family receives a private one-hour appointment to shop in our store.
Each child who visits our store receives the following brand-new items of clothing and personal supplies:
- 2 Pairs of pants/jeans
- 3 Tops
- 1 Package of socks
- 1 Package of underwear
- 1 Set of sweats – top and bottom
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Jackets can be donated and are appreciated, but we don’t always have them.
- Small stuffed animals are welcomed (new or slightly used) since the children all love to get something extra, including new toys.
Each child also receives the following brand-new age-appropriate school supplies.
- Wooden pencils
- Pencil case or pencil box
- Block eraser
- 1″ Binder
- 2-Pocket folder
- Binder paper – wide or college-ruled
- Spiral notebook – wide or college-ruled
- Crayons or markers
- 5″ Scissors
- 2 Books
- Scientific calculator*
- Grid/graph paper
- Binder index dividers
* for appropriate grade levels